Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville blog but there was some user error on my part. My binding is a combination of the green outer border and the yellow backing. I had started sewing it on and didn't realize until 3 sides later that I sewed folded edge to raw edge. I spent about 2 hours ripping it all out and haven't had a chance to sew it back on. That is on my agenda later today.
I quilted this on my Juki TL 98Q machine that I have on a Proflex frame. I used Isacord 40 wt thread in celery #5832. I really like how the color works with the quilt. I discovered Isacord thread from following Leah Day at http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/. My machine seems to like it and I think it gives a very nice appearance.
I am very pleased with how this has turned out being my first mystery quilt. I love following Bonnie Hunter and Leah Day on their blogs and have learned much from both of them. I have linked this post to each of their sites.
My Mom has also completed her Celtic Soltice top and has asked me to quilt it for her.
That's all for today. Thanks for reading and happy quilting!